March 12th – August 20th, 2013
|C||Cat 4/5||$20||5:30 PM||30 min||N/A||0|
|B||Cat 3/4||$20||6:05 PM||45 min||$60||3|
|A||Cat 1, 2, 3||$20||6:55 PM||60 min||$110||3|
A Race: $110 Top 3 $50/$35/$25
B Race: $60 Top 3 $25/$20/$15
Course for 2013:
Closed course on a one mile loop at Craigs Ranch in McKinney Texas
Directions From The South and East:
From the south and east take 75 north to Stacy Road, west on Stacy Rd approximately 1.75 miles to Highway 121. Pass under 121 and approximately 1/4 mile on Stacy, turn left on Collin McKinney Parkway. In 1/2 mile, cross Alma and enter east side of the course. From the west exit Alma, north 1/4 mile, left on Collin McKinney Parkway.
- Cash only this year, no checks.
- All USAC rules apply. Permit applied for.
- Teams wheels in/out.
- You MUST wear an ANSI approved helmet at all times while on the bike.
- NO warm-ups on the course while races are in progress.
- Fieldminimum = 15
- Racelengths and start times are approximate and may vary according to the amount of daylight available.
- Cat 4 placing in the top 5 six times in C Race, or winning the C race 2 times in the season are ineligible to enter the C race and must race the B race.
Race day registration opens at 5:00 pm and closes 10 minutes before each race.
For additional information, please use the Contact Us form.